- Where is breakfast served and at what times?
- Is vegetarian cuisine available in the restaurants?
- Curabitur enim eros, egestas ut nibh
- Do you have 24-hour room service?
- Is a special menu available for children?
- Can I connect my laptop in the room?
- Do you have an express check out service?
- What newspapers does the hotel receive and can these be delivered to my room?
- Are there any shopping centres near the hotel and if so, where are they?
- How far is the hotel from the downtown shopping areas?
- Are you close to the theatres/entertainment venues?
- What are the local tourist attractions?
- What is the best way to see the Srinagar city?
- Do you offer discounts for a group booking?
- Are king-size beds available in the rooms?
- Is there a safety deposit box available at the hotel?
Check in is at 3 PM and check out is at 12 noon.
No, the Serrano is a smoke-free establishment.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel and high-speed wired Internet access is available in all guest rooms.
Room service is available from 7 AM – 11 AM and 5 PM – 11 PM daily.
Yes, the business center is open 24 hours a day..
No, we do not have a pool at the hotel.
Our Hotel does not have a spa. Our helpful concierge can point you toward a recommended nearby spa. Just ask at the concierge desk.
Please see our Contact Page (Maps & Directions).
We do not provide free shuttle service from the airport, however we do have car service for a fee. The service is based on availability.
Yes, we offer valet parking.
Unfortunately, we do not offer rollaways. Cribs are available and free of charge.
I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
You must go through the booking agent/website that you went through in order to change your reservation.
We require a credit card at the time of booking. You must cancel at least 72 hours hours prior to arrival (4 pm local hotel time) to avoid a one night’s room and tax to your card. Please note that for special rates, packages and certain seasons, this policy is subject to change.
We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
Yes, we are a pet-friendly hotel and pets (dogs and cats only) that are 50 lbs or less are welcomed at the hotel. The fee includes dog or cat treats, use of a dog bed, a map of great places to walk your dog and pet waste disposal bags. Please note that pets cannot be left unattended at the hotel. Plan to stay with your pet at all times. Pets must be leashed or in a carrier at all times. Please call reservations and let them know you’ll be bringing your pet.